Successful applicants will be invited to start the gap year in Hong Kong from August 2017 (the start of the new teachers induction period).
Entry to Hong Kong for Gap Tutors will be on a training visa, which will be organised by the School. No vaccinations are needed for travel to Hong Kong.
(Gap Tutors should check the vaccination requirements of other countries to which they might wish to travel during the holidays.)
Furnished accommodation in a Prep School boarding House in an en-suite room (including bed, desk, wardrobe and chair) with access to a basic pantry and laundry facilities. House staff will clean rooms and bedding, and linen will be provided.
(The Houses are closed during the holidays, but Gap Tutors can still have access to their accommodation.)
The School undertakes to provide:
- Access to the School’s computer facilities. If required, an Apple Lap-Top will be available on loan for Gap Tutors for the duration of their contract
- All meals as provided in the dining hall
- An allowance of HK$7,872 per month
- Full health insurance (details to be introduced during the induction course)
- School sports kit as the uniform for extra-curricular activities
- All necessary documentation, including training visas
- Transport to and from the Hong Kong International Airport on arrival and departure, although Gap Tutors are required to fund their own travel to Hong Kong at the beginning of the contract and home again at the end of it
Last updated: 14 Jun 2016 15:25