Working at Harrow Hong Kong
Message from the Head
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Harrow International School Hong Kong.
Choosing the right school in which to develop your career is one of the most important decisions you will have to make, especially when this may involve moving to a new country.
I hope that you will take a look at our website and that the testimonies of our staff will give you an insight into our values and the importance we place on professional development.
Currently, there are 116 full-time members of the Common Room, which includes colleagues who have taught in the UK, and those who have taught internationally. We also have 31 educational support staff who work closely with teaching staff to provide an excellent education for our pupils.
Staff and their families joining the School follow a comprehensive induction programme in order for them to familiarise themselves with the School and Hong Kong. There are a range of social events organised by the Common Room Committee from trips on a Junk to Friday Feasts!
I do hope that you will consider joining the Harrow Hong Kong team; we look forward to receiving an application from you.
Ms. Ann Haydon
Benefits of Teaching at Harrow International School Hong Kong
- The opportunity to teach, bright, interesting and hard working pupils.
- The opportunity to be part of a supportive, forward thinking and motivated staff team.
- Comprehensive Staff Induction Programme.
- Fee remission for staff whose children attend the School.
- Competitive salary and performance related payments.
- Housing Allowance.
- Excellent working environment with dedicated staff working area and extensive ICT facilities.
- The opportunity to get involved in Extra-Curricular Activities and the Enrichment Programme.
- Staff Social Programme and wellbeing opportunities.
- First rate medical insurance.
- Complimentary school breakfast, lunch and supper.