Harrow Hong Kong offers its warmest congratulations to five pupils who have gained offers for 2018 entry at the prestigious University of Cambridge in the UK.
Congratulations go to:
- Greg (Year 13, Peel) reading Engineering at Corpus Christi College
- Kerry (2017 Leaver) reading Law at Lucy Cavendish College
- Alexa (Year 13, Keller) reading Veterinary Medicine at Murray Edwards College
- Tracy (Year 13, Keller) reading Engineering at Churchill College
- Benjamin (Year 13, Churchill) reading Mathematics at St John’s College
In addition, Terence (Year 13, Peel) and Ken (Year 13, Churchill) have received respective offers at leading US universities Duke and Columbia, and Courtney (Year 13, Gellhorn) has received an offer to study Medicine at HKU.
Harrow Hong Kong is proud that its combination of strong academic results, inspiring teaching, leadership programme and wide-ranging extra-curricular activities has enabled its pupils to enter leading academic institutions around the world.
We wish all our pupils the best of luck in their future studies and careers.